20 Jul Young Explorers Yoga & Nature PD Day Camps 2019 – 2020
- April 14
April 14, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- May 8
May 8, 2020
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
- June 5
June 5, 2020
12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Friday Oct 11
Friday Nov 1
Friday Jan 24
Friday Feb 14
Tuesday April 14
Friday May 8
Friday June 5
Drop-Off: 8:30-9:00am; Pick-Up: 4:00-4:30pm
Camp Programming runs from 9:00am – 4:00pm; campers will have options for various quiet activities (e.g., colouring, reading, puzzles) during drop-off & pick-up times
Yoga, Nature, Movement, Outdoors, Creativity…..Fun!
Not sure what your kids are going to do during school PD days? We’ve got you covered! Our yoga and nature camp for kids aged 5-12 will help your kids cultivate mindfulness, explore nature, have fun outside, get their wiggles out and express their creative side with our yoga and nature-themed crafts.
There are some amazing new co-facilitators of the camps this year! All camps will have 2 instructors experienced in teaching yoga and in outdoor nature education for kids.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
- All yoga and craft materials for take-home crafts
- Lots of time Outdoors for Creative Play and Nature Activities
- Yoga & Mindfulness
- Creative Arts & Crafts Projects
- Super Fun Balance-testing Obstacle Course
- & More – including the creative ideas brought by the kids that sign up!
- Outdoor clothes appropriate for the weather (we go outside regardless of weather, and we stay out as long as we can)
- Indoor clothes that allow freedom of movement
- Lunch, snacks, water bottle
* There is a 15% Discount off the early bird price when you register for all 7 dates by September 15th (results in one free day).
** After you pay online, you will receive some registration forms by email that you will need to fill out and return to us. These will be emailed to you the week before camp.
*** Please note there are NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS if you need to cancel your registration
Venue: RePose Studio